Thursday, January 21, 2010

...who loves Coral!

So I went to our Rally last weekend and was able to see the Spring Line of jewelry. I'm loving this new necklace called Coral and the earrings, called Golden Fringe.

Coral is a great layered necklace and a true statement piece. This is one of those items that when you walk into the room, you're sure be noticed. Coral is a welcomed surprise for me. When I first saw it, I was scared of it. I thought it was too bold for me to wear often, but honestly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this necklace now. The Coral necklace is perfect for those of us that wear more silver toned pieces than gold ones because the matte gold beads separating the coral beads are just enough punch to bring in the gold. This necklace is 19" with a three inch extender so you can make it a bit longer if you wanted. This necklace retails for 64.
The Golden Fringe earrings are great, light weight chandelier earrings. They move around and dance in the light and are really a great addition to your jewelry wardrobe. These fishhook chandelier earrings retail for $42.

If Golden Fringe or Coral excite you enough to add it to your jewelry wardrobe, contact me offline.

*Courtney

1 comment:

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

Oh how pretty! I love those earrings and I need a coral necklace. As soon as I start working, I'm placing an order for both pieces.