Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Color Inspiration | Orange

Color Inspiration | Orange


Dorothy Perkins orange t shirt
£7 - dorothyperkins.com

Dorothy Perkins jean jacket
£22 - dorothyperkins.com

Milly flare pants
£108 - julesb.co.uk

Max Mara printed handbag
£660 - matchesfashion.com

Linea Pelle Collection leather bangle
$60 - lpcollection.com

18 karat gold ring
tacori.com

So this was my first attempt to add a Premier Designs jewelry set to one of my polyvore creations. If you haven't checked out polyvore, you should!!! It's just as addicting as Pinterest though, so unless you have some time to devote to playing around on the site, I suggest you hold off. If you are inspired by all things beauty and fashion, you will really enjoy the site. You are able to take different elements, tops, pants, hand bags, shoes and even accessories and make up, put them together and voila! You have your own creation. I live in Tennessee, east Tennessee. If you know anything about that area of the U.S., you know that this area centers around college football. Needless to say, I have created a few "game day" inspired looks. This is my latest one. What do you think? Could you see yourself in this outfit? To me, it's the epitome of comfortable but classy. You have dressier jewelry paired with casual denim. It's a great combination, don't you think?

No comments: