Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Must Have | Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Have you seen the Beauty Junkies Unite blog yet? Are you a regular follower? If you answered no, you really need to check it out. I've been following this blog for a few months now and she really has a lot of great reviews, opinions and recommendations to share with her readers. I recently saw her review for REVLON Colorburst Lip Butter. CONFESSION: I am a lipstick/lip gloss junkie!!  I was happy to see her "YOU NEED THIS" on the pic of some really great shades of lipstick and to read her review of the product. I loved the fact that she described how the product felt and gave us some pictures of all of the shades that she modeled. Let's face it, how many times have you gotten a new shade only to be disappointed with the texture or wear-ability factor? I know that I am not alone here, ladies.




ANOTHER CONFESSION: I usually shop at Walgreens and not CVS for beauty supply needs, but I decided to stop off and check out my local store, last night. I was pleasantly surprised! I found an entire display of these beauties and made my selection, carefully. I ended up going with Raspberry Pie and Cherry Tart. They are a great blend of color, shine and softness. I've worn Raspberry Pie all day today and work and it's worn very well. And that's even through two cups of coffee and trying to get in all of my water for the day.


I highly recommend that you run out and check your local CVS for these beauties. I have a feeling that they will not last long but if you still need a little convincing to try these for yourself, check out Nouveau Cheap for more great shades, swatches and info!


Keep it stylish & sassy!


No comments: