Friday, November 4, 2011

To iPad or Not to iPad

I think I'm one of the few people that I know that does not have an iPad yet. I'm not really sure why I've not broken down and purchased one before now, but all of a sudden, I have severe iPad fever. I see them everywhere now. Not only with my friends and co-workers, but even our news broadcasters have them while they are on air. The are showing up on shows like Criminal Minds too. Not only are consumers jumping at the chance to own this revolutionary technology, but evidently, so is Hollywood. So, I'm posing this question to all of you out there that are current iPad users. What do you use yours for mostly? Do you use it for Twitter, Facebook and other apps like that or do you use it mostly to catch up and read your blogs? Any regrets on your purchase? Fill me in and help me determine if I'll be joining the ranks of other Apple junkies and purchasing the new one when it comes out! *Style and Sass*

No comments: