Friday, January 8, 2010

...who likes Jewelry!

So, a very smart woman just suggested to me that maybe I should start a blog for my business. Do you ever have any of those "Why Didn't I Think of That" moments? Well today I had one. I am currently working for a direct sales company as a Jewelry Consultant/Independent Distributor and I think this will help with my business.

DISCLAIMER: This site will not be set up to purchase the jewelry through. But I am taking a cue from a couple of ladies that I follow on Twitter. I'm going to use this platform to discuss the jewelry that I love so much and to show you how to mix and match pieces together and layer pieces to create signature looks.

If at any time you'd like to view a catalog or place an order, I'll be glad to get with you offline to discuss.

I hope you enjoy yourself and hope that you will come back often.

Always remember...Like a little? Place an order. Like a lot? Have a Home Show. Like it all? Be a Jeweler like me!

Enjoy!
*Courtney*

4 comments:

Rob said...

It's a great Idea, but if you decide to set up e commerce, or need a site built, please contact me on twitter, robfriesen

Style and Sass said...

Thanks Rob. I will keep that in mind!

DWJ said...

If you ever want to know how to set it up to sell jewelry let me know. I can probably point you in the right direction ;) Good luck! And I'll definitely be reading!

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you started a blog. Can't wait to see your jewelry picks!